WELDER - HYUNDAI HYMMA-200P 200AMP MMA/ARC INVERTER WELDER, 230V SINGLE PHASE
Availability:out of Stock
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD180
Dispatch within 2-3 working days
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland and Scottish Highlands & Islands will come with additional delivery charges.
*Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control, we're unfortunately now no longer able to deliver to residential addresses in Northern Ireland & Ireland
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
Use coupon code OFF5 & Get 5% OFF!
The HYMMA-200P Single Phase ARC/MMA Welder from Hyundai is an extremely versatile and lightweight unit. With a weight of only 9.8kg, the HYMMA-200Pis easy to transport due to its adjustable harness and lightweight pressed steel case with a coated finish for extra resistance. Very cost-effective, this HYMMA-200P Single Phase ARC/MMA Welder comes with a 2m cable, earth clamp with 1.5m cable, chipping hammer and wire brush.
The HYMMA-200P ARC welder also features a stepless regulator which provides more control over the welding current. Its welding output varies within the range of 10-200 Ampere, making it suitable for the welding of different materials & thicknesses.
Please do check the ‘Duty Cycle’. Duty cycle is the amount of time, within a 10 minute period the welder can be used, on a given output. For example, our 200A welder has a duty cycle of 60% when used on 200A output. This means it can be used for three and a half minutes in every 10 minute period.
Compared to other welders, the HYMMA-200P Single Phase ARC/MMA Welder from Hyundai offers more advantages. It is lighter, more cost-effective and required less power.
This welder is also rightly protected (overload protection) to ensure maximum durability. It can be used for any types of metal: steel, stainless steel, copper, nickel, titanium etc…. The HYMMA-200P even allows smooth arc strikes for more precision. Hence, this welder is an all-rounder, for welding with rods up to 5mm
|Gross Weight (kg)||9.80|
|Input Voltage (V)||230.00|
|Power Factor (Cosφ)||0.70|
|No-Load Voltage (V)||76.00|
|Rated Output Range (Amps)||10 - 200|
|Duty Cycle (%) Under 40ºC||60% @ 200A, 100% @ 155A|
|Current @ 60% (A)||155.00|
|Usable Electrode (mm)||1.0 - 5.0|
|Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||460 x 255 x 255|
|Net Weight (kg)||9.80|
- Variable DC output of 10Amp to 200Amp
- Electrode size 1mm to 5mm
- Duty cycle of 155A / 100% / 10minutes, 200A / 60% / 6minutes
- Latest IGBT Technology (Insulate Gate Bipolar Transistor)
- Fitted with thermal overload protection, Anti-stick and hot start functions
- Includes welding rod holder, earth clamp and cables
- Suitable for mechanics, mobile technicians, farmers and DIY enthusiasts
- Covered by Hyundai UK 1 year warranty.