Sherpa Power Barrow - Battery Powered Tipping Wheelbarrow
- Brand: Sherpa
- Product Code: DYMMD003
Dispatch within 2-3 working days
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland & Northern Ireland will come with additional delivery charges.
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
This is a very high quality self-propelled cordless electric wheelbarrow cart. It is of very strong durable construction, with heavy gauge tubular steel making up the frame. The galvanized steel tray is on a pivot system and can be tipped easily. When in use the tray can be locked into position.
The capacity of the barrow tray up to the rim is 116 litres, so if transporting liquid that is the limit of the barrow's capacity. When transporting solid material, however, the c which should be large enough for the toughest jobs. The rear castor type wheels are large and heavy-duty.
The motor is concealed within the large front wheel. The front tyre is a large chevron tread tractor type tyre for superb grippage. Controls are easy to use, the variable speed throttle can be operated with one finger. On the other side is a bike-type disc brake control - this means the user can control the descent of the barrow down slopes. The brake can even be locked on.
- Capacity 6 cubic foot or 170 litre
- Width at widest point: 66cm (80cm with castor wheels)
- Internal width of tray: 61cm
- The deepest point of tray: 30cm
- Length of tray: 97cm
- The overall length of the machine: 147cm
- The highest point of machine 92cm (at handles)
- Barrow tray height (from floor): Front Edge - 80cm, Rear Edge 72cm
- The diameter of the front wheel: 40cm
- Front tyre large chevron tread tractor type
- Includes charger
- Box size: 95cm x 69cm x 50cm
- Supplied boxed - some basic DIY ability is required to assemble (and basic tools).
- Power Source: 24V/10aH heavy-duty Removeable battery pack
- Full charge time: 8 hrs
- Max load: 150kg
- Speed : 0 - 4km/h * Disc brake
- Heavy-duty tubular steel construction
- New tough galvanized steel tray (for ultimate finish the galvanised tray is then painted)
- The optional FLATBED CARRIER accessory
- a very useful addition to the Sherpa Electric Barrow
- great for carrying boxes, bales, timber etc