PRESSURE WASHER - PGX200PWTB Honda Powered 3200psi/220bar GX200 Petrol Pressure Washer
Availability:out of Stock
- Brand: Honda
- Product Code: DYHON042
Dispatch within 2-3 working days
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland and Scottish Highlands & Islands will come with additional delivery charges.
*Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control, we're unfortunately now no longer able to deliver to residential addresses in Northern Ireland & Ireland
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
Use below coupon code for 5% off:
The PGX200PWTB Pressure Washer from P1PE (Position One Power Equipment) makes use of a 196cc 6.5hp Honda GX200 petrol engine and an Annovi Reverberi (AR) Triplex Pump. With their combined powers, the PGX200PWTB can easily generate up to 220 bar or 3200psi with an 11.4L/min flow rate.The Italian Annovi Reverberi (AR) high pressure pump ensures even greater performance, where such a pump is known to work over 3000 hours.
Designed with a thermal relief valve, the pressure washer is protected from overheating problem, thus extending its life expectancy. Fitted with a hose and a trigger gun, cleaning gets quicker. The PGX200PWTB Pressure Washer even comes with a detergent hose (which carries detergent) for a deeper cleaning.With the help of its 2 large tyres, the PGX200PWTB can be moved on any rough surfaces. The large ergonomic remove handle bar can also be used for storage purposes (hose & trigger gun) while moving from one place to another.
- Commercial grade Honda GX200 6.5hp 196cc engine.
- High quality Annovi Reverberi (AR) Triplex Pump producing 3200psi / 220bar.
- Heavy duty powder coated tubular steel frame.
- Large pneumatic tyres.
- Recoil start.
- Low oil shutdown, to prevents engine damage due to lack of lubricant.
- Accessories include 10m hose, quick connection trigger gun, high pressure lance, turbo nozzle and a selection of standard nozzles
- 3 Year Commercial Honda Engine Warranty*.
- 2 Year Pump Warranty.