PRESSURE WASHER - P1PE PGP200PWAB Honda Powered 3200psi/221bar GP200 Petrol Pressure Washer
Availability:out of Stock
- Brand: P1PE
- Product Code: DYHON040
Dispatch within 2-3 working days
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland and Scottish Highlands & Islands will come with additional delivery charges.
*Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control, we're unfortunately now no longer able to deliver to residential addresses in Northern Ireland & Ireland
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
coupon code for 5% off:
The PGP200PWAB from P1PE (Position One Power Equipment) is a petrol-powered pressure washer. Fitted with a 196cc 6.5hp Honda GP200 petrol engine & Annovi Reverberi (AR) Axial Pump, it can generate an output of 221 bar or 3200psi with a flow rate of 10L/min. Hence, making it very ideal for commercial use. This P1PE pressure washer makes use of a high-quality Italian Annovi Reverberi high-pressure pump which are known for their performance & longevity.
Its life expectancy can easily exceed 300 hours. The thermal relief valve also protects the pressure washer PGP200PWAB from overheating (caused by recirculating water). For quicker cleaning, it comes with a hose & trigger gun and additional hoses can also be attached to it. The detergent hose becomes very handy for deeper cleaning. Thus use it and get rid of all your dirt.
Built-in a heavy-duty powder-coated tubular steel frame, the unit is rightly protected from outside damages. Its 2 wide large tyres allow easier mobility and can be used on any rough surface. The large ergonomic handle of the pressure washer PGP200PWAB will keep everything organised and ready for any cleaning task.
• High-end Honda GP200 6.5hp 196cc engine.
• Quality Annovi Reverberi (AR) Axial Pump producing 3200psi / 221bar with thermal relief valve.
• Heavy duty powder coated tubular steel frame with detachable handle.
• Large ‘puncture-proof’ pneumatic tyres.• Recoil start.
• Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage due to lack of lubricant.
• Accessories include 7.5m hose, quick connection trigger gun, high-pressure lance and a selection of standard nozzles.
• 2 Year Honda Engine Warranty