Hyundai HYTR70 210cc/7hp Petrol Trencher
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD521
Dispatch within 2-3 working days
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland & Northern Ireland will come with additional delivery charges.
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
Use below coupon code for 5% off:
The HYTR20 Hyundai Petrol Trencher is one exceptional and extremely powerful trencher which is powered by a 210cc/ 7hp 4-stroke Hyundai engine and is capable of cutting trenches of 100mm wide and 450mm deep efficiently, effectively, rapidly and safely. Hence, providing the ultimate and best-trenching experience.
This robust petrol trencher of only 135kg has been specifically designed for laying pipes, cables and drainage since it is very easy to manoeuvre with its large regulating handlebars and heavy-duty pneumatic tyres that allow it to move easily, even over rough ground level. Plus, it has also proven to be very helpful for applications where there is limited access as it lets the user dig a trench at any location of merely 70mm wide and thereby, can effortlessly fit through a standard garden gate.
The Hyundai HYTR70 Petrol Trencher is one of the most outstanding trenchers that has been engineered to make through trenching tasks quicker and with less effort, owing to its cutting bar which can easily be regulated to 4 cutting depths of 450mm deep and also the ability to dig up to 60mm per hour. Moreover, this comes with a side-mounted auger which allows clearing the soil with no trouble from the chain area. Plus, in order to provide the maximum comfort and control for the operator, this sturdy petrol trencher is equipped with a wheel brake and an engine throttle that can be controlled straight from the handlebars.
The HYTR70 Hyundai Trencher is appropriate for professional purposes such as construction, drainage, garden maintenance and serious DIY tasks and it will guarantee to reduce any struggle with back-breaking and save a lot of time for the user. With a ‘dead-man’ engine kill safety switch; this outstanding petrol trencher also ensures the safety of the operator. The 21 replaceable teeth, tipped with mining-grade tungsten carbide which is 10 times tougher than steel and can dig trenches in seconds.
This outstanding HYTR70Hyundai Petrol Trencher is, therefore, the ideal unit for you thanks to its incredibly user-friendly features, low maintenance and service, as well as its full UK parts back up availability.
Covered by Hyundai UK 3 Year Platinum Warranty.
Let us leaf the world a better place, plant a tree today and help us make a difference!
With every Hyundai products you purchase, we plant one tree!
- Model Number HYTR70
- Engine Type Hyundai OHV Single Cylinder 4 Stroke
- Start Method Recoil
- Displacement 210cc
- Power 7hp
- Fuel Type Unleaded Petrol
- Trench Capacity 60m/hr
- Trench Depth 150 / 250 / 350 / 450mm
- Chain Type 21 Tungsten Carbide Alloy Teeth
- Chain Length 1600mm
- Chain Speed 550m/min (MAX)
- Dimensions L X W X H (mm) 1760 x 700 x 900
- Net Weight 135.00 kg
- 210cc / 7hp Hyundai heavy duty 4-stroke engine.
- Two large pneumatic wheels for easy manoeuvrability.
- Wheel brake and engine throttle controlled directly from the handle bars.
- 450mm digging depth (adjustable in 4 steps).
- 21 Tungsten Carbide Alloy Teeth - 10 times stronger than steel.
- Easy lift handles.
- Covered by Hyundai UK 3-year platinum warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your trencher for years to come.