Hyundai HYTR150 420cc/14hp Petrol Trencher
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD522
Dispatch within 2-3 working days
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland & Northern Ireland will come with additional delivery charges.
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
Use below coupon code for 5% off:
The HYTR150 Hyundai Petrol Trencher is one exceptional and tremendously powerful trencher which is powered by an IC420 420cc/ 14hp 4-stroke Hyundai engine and has the capacity to dig trenches of 600mm deep efficiently, effectively, rapidly and safely. Hence, providing the ultimate and best-trenching experience.
This robust petrol trencher of only 185kg has been specifically designed for laying pipes, cables and drainage since it is very easy to manoeuvre with its large regulating handlebars and heavy-duty pneumatic tyres that allow it to move easily. Plus, it has also proven to be very helpful for applications where there is limited access as it lets the user dig a trench at any location of 720mm wide and thereby, can effortlessly fit through a standard garden gate.
The Hyundai HYTR150 petrol trencher is one of the most outstanding trenchers that have been engineered to make through trenching tasks quicker and with less effort, owing to its cutting bat which can be easily adjusted to 3 cutting depths of up to 600mm deep and can dig up to 60m per hour. Moreover, this unit comes with a side-mounted auger which allows clearing the soil without any trouble from the chain area. Plus, in order to provide the maximum comfort and control for the operator, this sturdy petrol trencher is equipped with a wheel brake and an engine throttle that can be controlled straight from the handlebars.
The HYTR150 Hyundai Trencher is appropriate for professional purposes such as garden maintenance, construction, drainage and serious DIY tasks, and it will guarantee to reduce any struggle with back-breaking and save a lot of time for the operator. With a ‘dead-man’ engine kill safety switch; this outstanding petrol trencher also ensures the maximum safety of the operator. The 27 replaceable teeth, tipped with mining-grade tungsten carbide which is 10 times tougher than steel and can dig trenches in seconds.
This outstanding HYTR150 Hyundai Petrol Trencher is, therefore, the ideal unit for you thanks to its incredibly user-friendly features, low maintenance and service, as well as its full UK parts back up availability
Covered by Hyundai UK 3 Year Platinum Warranty.
Let us leaf the world a better place, plant a tree today and help us make a difference!
With every Hyundai products you purchase, we plant one tree!
- Model Number HYTR150
- Engine Type Hyundai OHV Single Cylinder 4 Stroke
- Start Method Recoil
- Displacement 420cc
- Power 14hp
- Fuel Type Unleaded Petrol
- Trench Capacity 60m/hr
- Trench Depth 200 / 400 / 600mm
- Chain Type 27 Tungsten Carbide Alloy Teeth
- Chain Length 2000mm
- Chain Speed 550m/min (MAX)
- Dimensions L X W X H (mm) 2100 x 720 x 1100
- Net Weight 185.00 kg
- 420cc / 14hp Hyundai heavy duty 4-stroke engine.
- Two large pneumatic wheels for easy manoeuvrability.
- Wheel brake and engine throttle controlled directly from the handle bars.
- 600mm digging depth (adjustable in 3 steps).
- 27 Tungsten Carbide Alloy Teeth - 10 times stronger than steel.
- Easy lift handles.
- Covered by Hyundai UK 3-year platinum warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your trencher for years to come.