Hyundai HYTD500 196cc Petrol 500kg Payload Tracked Mini Dumper / Power Barrow / Transporter
Availability:out of Stock
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD534
Dispatch within 2-3 working days
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland & Northern Ireland will come with additional delivery charges.
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
Use below coupon code for 5% off:
The HYTD500 Hyundai Mini dumper is one outstanding and heavy-duty mini transporter from the Hyundai construction range which comes with a tracked drive system and has been verified to be highly efficient in the loading and transporting for a wide variety of purposes, for instance, construction and worksites, landscaping, agricultural, garden and allotment applications. This robust Hyundai power barrow has been ideally designed to work with different kinds of loads and on various types of terrains, even on jagged surfaces.
The Hyundai HYTD500 power barrow is equipped with a manual gear operation system with three forward plus one reverse gear and the drive is controlled by a single lever and left and right track-stop/ brake levers in order to facilitate its movement while turning and thereby, increasing its manoeuvrability. Moreover, designed with an ergonomic edge with both speed and high-productivity, this sturdy mini dumper has the utmost capacity to spin on the spot owing to its skid steer system, without necessitating any kind of lifting or dragging and is hence, very convenient for a wide range of purposes.
Let us leaf the world a better place, plant a tree today and help us make a difference!
With every Hyundai products you purchase, we plant one tree!
|HYTD500 Mini Dumper|
|Engine Type||Hyundai IC200 OHV 4-Stroke|
|Engine Size||196cc / 6.5hp|
|Transmission||Transaxle 3 Forward / 1 Reverse Speed|
|Fuel Type||Unleaded Petrol|
|Oil Type||SAE30 or 15W40 Engine Oil|
|Dimensions L X W X H (mm)||1610X710X1030mm|
|Net Weight (kg)||255.5kg|
- Easily handles loads of up to 500kg perfect for construction, agricultural, landscaping and garden use.
- Climbing ability of up to 20-degree inclines.
- 4 forward and one reverse gear.
- 196cc / 6.5hp Hyundai petrol engine.
- Maximum load capacity 500kg / skip capacity.
- All terrain rubber tracks.
- Heavy duty design and hydraulic tipping mechanism.
- Full UK spares backup to maintain your machine for years to come.
- Covered by Hyundai 3-year warranty.