Share this product: Facebook Email Print Twitter Linkedin Pinterest Hyundai 20"/51cm 196cc Electric-Start Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower HYM510SPE
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD231
Dispatch within 1-2 working days
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland and Scottish Highlands & Islands will come with additional delivery charges.
*Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control, we're unfortunately now no longer able to deliver to residential addresses in Northern Ireland & Ireland
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above
Use coupon code OFF5 & Get 5% OFF!
Designed for large-sized lawns (up to 50m x 50m), the new version HYM510SPE Self Propelled lawnmower is one of the best within the Hyundai Range. Boasting a powerful 173cc 4-stroke OHV petrol engine, it provides excellent mowing power with low noise levels and low fuel consumption levels.
The cutting height can be simply adjusted to six different cutting heights, from 25mm to 75mm by using a single height adjusting lever, giving you complete control over your lawn care needs. A large 70-litre grass collector bag features a high airflow plastic top with a level indicator to ensure maximum grass pickup and can be easily emptied. For utmost safety, the operator presence control (OPC) lever will ensure the engine will not run should you let go of the operating handle.
For additional user comfort, the HYM510SPE lawnmower features a soft grip handle to reduce user fatigue when using for longer periods of time.
Let us leaf the world a better place, plant a tree today and help us make a difference!
With every Hyudai products you purchase, we plant one tree!
|Gross Weight (kg)||47.40|
|Engine Model||Hyundai IC200VE|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke OHV Single Cylinder|
|Fuel Capacity (L)||1.00|
|Rated Power (kW/kVA)||4.2kW|
|Engine Oil Capacity||600ml|
|Starting System||Recoil and electric|
|Height Adjustments||Central Adjustment - 6 Positions|
|Cutting Height||25mm - 75mm|
|Catcher Volume (L)||70L|
|Hose||Hose connector for ease of cleaning|
|Fully Assembled Dimensions H x W x L||1580 x 550 x 1050|
|Drive||Self Propelled Variable Speed|
|Wheel Size (diameter)||Front 203mm, Rear 280mm|
|Safety Features||OPC (operator presence control)|
|Cutting Options||Rear Discharge, Side Discharge, Mulching and Collect|
|Recommended For Lawns Up To||Large Lawns - Above 2000sq. ft|
- Electric push button start with recoil start backup.
- Self Propelled to reduce fatigue, simply walk behind the mower and control its path.
- 508mm cutting width, Ideal for medium to large sized gardens.
- Self-propelled with 4 variable speeds and rear wheel drive to take the effort out of mowing.
- Single lever central height adjustment - Six cutting heights 25mm to 75mm.
- Easy to remove- rear discharge with 70L Grass Bag Collector, side discharge chute & mulching cutting options.
- Soft grip foldable handles for compact storage.
- Full UK spares backup to maintain your machine for years to come.
- 2 x Cup or can holders
- Covered by Hyundai 3 Year Platinum Warranty for piece of mind
- I would like to change the cutting height
Please note that you can easily do so by using the lever which cycles through the cutting heights in a matter of seconds.Click here to watch our video showing this.
- Are the handlebars foldable?
Yes, they are. The handles can fold down over the mower for compact storage and transport.
- How hard is it to assemble?
All of our lawnmowers are quick and easy to assemble out of the box. The manual will give you a simple step by step guide on what to do. We also offer videos on YouTube to help you unbox and set up.Click here to view our YouTube channel.
- Do I really need different heights on my lawnmower?
Please note that you should change the height you cut your lawn depending on the season.
- Spring (March / April / May) - Mow once a week on a high to medium height setting.
- Summer (June / July / August) - Mow twice a week under good growing conditions on a low setting. You should mow once a week in a medium to high setting in dry conditions.
- Autumn (September / October / November) - Mow once a week on a medium height setting.
- Winter (December / January / February) - Mow as required on a high setting.
- Does this mower come with a warranty?
Yes. All Hyundai lawnmowers are backed up with a 3 Year warranty. Register online within 30 days to activate your 3 year warranty.
- Can I remove the grass bag?
Yes. The grass bag is removable.
- How can I contact you?
Call us on 020 3598 2689 open Monday-Friday 9.00 am-5.00pm.
Online Live Chat
Open on our website Monday-Friday 9.00 am-5.00 pm.
- Can you use this mower without the self-propelled feature?
Yes. To use 'push' mode (for confined areas) don't push the rear lever forward.
- Can this mower go backwards?
Yes. Pull the mower backwards to move in tight spaces.
- Is the engine low emissions?
All of our petrol lawnmowers are powered by Hyundai OHV 4-Stroke Euro 5 engines. These are low emission and extremely economical petrol engines. Our engines are all easy starting and have low fuel consumption. This means the running costs are low. They are also low maintenance.
- Do I need to mix oil with petrol?
- No - use straight unleaded petrol.
- What fuel do I use?
Use unleaded petrol or Aspen garden fuel.
- I am elderly and would like a mower I can start with no fuss or trouble - which one will be best for me?
All of our mowers are easy starting. The easiest to start would be one of our push button electric start mowers. You will be able to start your mower with the touch of a button. They still have a recoil pull start as a backup.
- Do I need to buy the mulching plug and side discharge chute?
No. These are included with your lawnmower so you can use them right away.
- What is mulching and what are the benefits of it?
Mulching is great for your lawn. The grass being cut is chopped into fine pieces and are deposited back into your lawn. This allows valuable nutrients to enter the soil. You will save time and effort by not having to empty the grass bag and you will also save money on artificial fertilisers (mulching is a great alternative to chemical fertilisers). Your lawn will be healthy and attractive. Mulching will also improve the moisture retention of your lawn so you will not have to water it as often.