Hyundai HYM460SPE Electric Start Self Propelled 139cc Petrol Lawnmower 18" 46c /460mm
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD230
Next Day Dispatch
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland and Scottish Highlands & Islands will come with additional delivery charges.
*Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control, we're unfortunately now no longer able to deliver to residential addresses in Northern Ireland & Ireland
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
Use coupon code OFF5 & Get 5% OFF!
The HYM460SPE lawnmower from Hyundai benefits from the push-button start, self-propelled RWD (rear-wheel drive) and powered by the Hyundai IC140VE 139cc OHV 4-stroke Euro 2 low emission, low maintenance fuel-efficient petrol engine.
2.6kW (3.5hp) Hyundai OHV 4-stroke 139cc Euro II engine, providing easy starting with push-button and recoil start with low fuel consumption.
Quick And Easy Assembly
With tool-free assembly, you can be up and running in minutes.
6 Cutting Heights
The cutting width of 460mm/18” it is ideal for all sizes of lawn. The cutting height can be easily adjusted to six different positions with a single height adjusting lever from 25mm to 75mm giving you in complete control over the cut of your lawn.
The engine has push-button electric and recoil option as a back-up. Combine this with the CDI electronic ignition system which makes starting a breeze. This is the lightest push-button electric start mower we have available. The fully enclosed drive belt can be accessed through a new removable maintenance cover.
The self-propelled rear-wheel drive is controlled by the rear-mounted handle control. With OPC (Operator Presence Control) technology to ensure the engine will not run if you let go of the handle.
Compact Design For Storage
For ease of storage, the handles will fold down over the lawnmower making it very compact, ideal for the garden shed, garage or transporting within a vehicle.
Low noise, low vibration and low emissions make the HYM460SPE electric start petrol lawnmower a first-class all-round garden petrol lawnmower.
70L Grass Collector
The large 70 Litre grass collector, features a high airflow plastic top with a level indicator to ensure maximum grass pickup and easy emptying.
After use, the lawnmower deck can be cleaned underneath by running the machine with the garden hose connected to the quick release deck cleaning connector.
The mower comes with a mulching plug and side discharge chute.
In The Box:
- HYM460SPE Petrol Lawnmower
- 70L Hard top Polyester Grass Bag
- Mulching plug
- Side discharge chute
- User Manual
Covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
Let us leaf the world a better place, plant a tree today and help us make a difference!
With every Hyudai products you purchase, we plant one tree!
|Gross Weight (kg)||42.7|
|Engine Model||Hyundai IC140VE|
|Engine Type||OHV Single Cylinder Air-cooled|
|Rated Power (kW/kVA)||2.6kW|
|Starting System||Recoil and electric|
|Height Adjustments||Central Adjustment - 6 Positions|
|Cutting Height||25mm to 75mm|
|Catcher Volume (L)||70|
|Fully Assembled Dimensions H x W x L||1050 x 530 x 1440|
|Wheel Size (diameter)||Front 180mm, Rear 250mm|
|Safety Features||Operator Presence Control|
|Cutting Options||Rear Discharge, Side Discharge, Mulching and Collect|
|Recommended For Lawns Up To||Medium Lawns - Approx. 2000sq. ft|
- Tool-free assembly.
- Push-button electric start and pull start.
- Large Rear Wheel drive, 46cm or 18" cutting width ideal for medium to large-sized lawns.
- Single point cutting height adjustment - six cutting heights 25mm to 75mm.
- Rear discharge, Side discharge, Collect and Mulching options.
- 70-litre grass bag with high airflow and level indicator.
- Foldable handles for compact storage and transportation.
- Hose connector
- Full UK spare parts & service operation.
- Covered by Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
Hyundai HYM460SPE Push Button Electric Start Lawn Mower
- I want to know how to change the cutting height
Please note that you can easily do so through the use of the lever which cycles through the cutting heights in a matter of seconds.Click here to watch our video showing this.
- Are the handlebars foldable?
Yes, they are. The handles can fold down over the mower for compact storage and transport.
- How hard is it to assemble?
All of our lawnmowers are quick and easy to assemble out of the box. The manual will give you a simple step by step guide on what to do. We also offer videos on YouTube to help you unbox and set up.Click here to view the YouTube channel.
- Do I really need different heights on my lawnmower?
Please note that you should change the height you cut your lawn depending on the season. Below information may be helpful for you:
- Spring (March / April / May) - Mow once a week on a high to medium height setting.
- Summer (June / July / August) - Mow twice a week under good growing conditions on a low setting. You should mow once a week in a medium to high setting in dry conditions.
- Autumn (September / October / November) - Mow once a week on a medium height setting.
- Winter (December / January / February) - Mow as required on a high setting.
- What is the warranty with this product?
Kindly note that the Hyundai lawnmowers are backed up with a 3 Year warranty. You no longer need to register for your Warranty. Your warranty is in place from the date of purchase - only ensure to keep your proof of purchase somewhere safe because you'll need to show us it in the unlikely event that something goes wrong.
- Is the grass bag removable?
Yes. The grass bag is removable.
- How can I contact you?
Call us on 020 3598 2689 open Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm.
Online Live Chat
Open on our website Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm.
- Can I use this mower without the self-propelled feature?
Yes. To use 'push' mode (for confined areas) don't push the rear lever forward.
- Can this mower go backwards?
Yes. Pull the mower backwards to move in tight spaces.
- Is the engine low emissions?
All of the petrol lawnmowers are powered by Hyundai OHV 4-Stroke Euro 5 engines. These are low emission and extremely economical petrol engines. The engines are all easy starting and have low fuel consumption. This means the running costs are low. They are also low maintenance.
- Do I need to mix oil with petrol?
No - use straight unleaded petrol.
- What fuel should I use?
Use unleaded petrol or Aspen garden fuel.
- I am elderly and would like a mower I can start with no fuss or trouble - which one will be best for me?
All of the mowers are easy starting. The easiest to start would be one of our push button electric start mowers. You will be able to start your mower with the touch of a button. They still have a recoil pull start as a backup.
- Do I need to buy the mulching plug and side discharge chute?
No. These are included with your lawnmower so you can use them right away.
- What is mulching and what are the benefits of it?
Mulching is great for your lawn. The grass being cut is chopped into fine pieces and are deposited back into your lawn. This allows valuable nutrients to enter the soil. You will save time and effort by not having to empty the grass bag and you will also save money on artificial fertilisers (mulching is a great alternative to chemical fertilisers). Your lawn will be healthy and attractive. Mulching will also improve the moisture retention of your lawn so you will not have to water it as often.