Hyundai 18"/46cm 139cc Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower HYM460SP
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD229
Next Day Dispatch
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland and Scottish Highlands & Islands will come with additional delivery charges.
*Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control, we're unfortunately now no longer able to deliver to residential addresses in Northern Ireland & Ireland
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
Use coupon code OFF5 & Get 5% OFF!
The new Lawnmower HYM460SP from Hyundai is a self-propelled petrol lawnmower. Built for small to medium size lawns, this lawnmower provides a quick and neat cut. Powered by a 2.6kW Hyundai OHV 4-stroke 139cc engine, it provides great mowing power, generates less noise and has a lower fuel consumption rate. With its 7 cutting heights (from 25 mm to 85 mm), you can easily determine the length of your grass. The height can be adjusted by a single point while its 7 position height adjustment lever allows changes (height) to be effected within minutes. The HYM460SP Lawnmower is very easy to assemble and can be set in operation in no time.
With low servicing requirement, this lawnmower can run for years. This lawnmower is also equipped with a large 70L grass catcher. Fitted with a soft handle, this reduces fatigue when used for long hours. Its OPC (Operator Presence Control) lever stops the engine when the operator leaves the handle. Those handles can also be folded over the unit for storage purposes.
With its 4 in 1 option, life becomes easier:
• Cut and collect: sending the cuttings to the grass catcher
• Cut and drop: leaving the cuttings spread across the entire cutting width
• Cut and mulch: reducing the cuttings to fine particles which promotes faster decomposition
• Cut and side discharge: dispersing the cuttings out of the side of the mower, ideal for long grass or large areas to be covered quickly.
Let us leaf the world a better place, plant a tree today and help us make a difference!
With every Hyudai products you purchase, we plant one tree!
|Gross Weight (kg)||37.40|
|Engine Model||Hyundai IC140V|
|Engine Type||OHV Single Cylinder|
|Rated Power (kW/kVA)||2.6kW|
|Height Adjustments||Central Adjustment - 6 Positions|
|Cutting Height||25mm to 75mm|
|Catcher Volume (L)||70.00|
|Fully Assembled Dimensions H x W x L||1050 x 530 x 1440|
|Wheel Size (diameter)||Front 180mm, Rear 250mm|
|Safety Features||Operator Presence Control|
|Cutting Options||Rear Discharge, Side Discharge, Mulching and Collect|
|Recommended For Lawns Up To||Medium Lawns - Approx. 2000sq. ft|
|Net Weight||34 Kgs|
• 2.6kW Hyundai OHV 4-stroke 139cc engine, providing easy starting with low fuel consumption.
• Self-propelled for increased convenience and reduced operator strain, simply guide the lawnmower as it moves under its own power.
• 4-in-1 cutting options: cut and collect, cut and drop, cut and mulch & cut and side-discharge.
• With a 460mm cutting width it’s ideal for cutting small to medium-sized lawns.
• Seven cutting heights (25-85mm) puts you in control of the finish and can be easily adjusted with a single height adjuster lever.
• The easy to remove and spacious 70L polyester grass catcher bag minimises the time you spend emptying the cuttings and is built with a solid lid.
• A soft-grip handle increases comfort and the handles can also be folded down to make this lawn mower even more compact.
Hyundai HYM460SP Self Propelled Petrol Lawnmower
- I want to know how to change the cutting height
Please note that you simply use the lever which cycles through the cutting heights in a matter of seconds.Click here to watch our video showing this.
- Are the handlebars foldable?
Yes, they are. The handles can fold down over the mower for compact storage and transport.
- How hard is it hard to assemble?
Kindly note that all of our lawnmowers are quick and easy to assemble out of the box. The manual will give you a simple step by step guide on what to do. We also offer videos on YouTube to help you unbox and set up.Click here to view the YouTube channel.
- Why do I need different heights on my lawnmower?
You should change the height you cut your lawn depending on the season.
- Spring (March / April / May) - Mow once a week on a high to medium height setting.
- Summer (June / July / August) - Mow twice a week under good growing conditions on a low setting. You should mow once a week in a medium to high setting in dry conditions.
- Autumn (September / October / November) - Mow once a week on a medium height setting.
- Winter (December / January / February) - Mow as required on a high setting.
- How can I contact you?
Call us on 020 3598 2689 open Monday-Friday 9.00 am-5.00 pm.
Online Live Chat
Open on our website Monday-Friday 9.00 am-5.00 pm.
- Does this mower come with a warranty?
Yes. All Hyundai lawnmowers are backed up with a 3 Year warranty. Register online within 30 days to activate your 3 year warranty.
- Can I remove the grass bag?
Yes. The grass bag is removable.
- Can you use this mower without the self-propelled feature?
Yes. To use 'push' mode (for confined areas) don't push the rear lever forward.
- Can this mower go backwards?
Yes. Pull the mower backwards to move in tight spaces.
- Is the engine low emissions?
All of our petrol lawnmowers are powered by Hyundai OHV 4-Stroke Euro 5 engines. These are low emission and extremely economical petrol engines. Our engines are all easy starting and have low fuel consumption. This means the running costs are low. They are also low maintenance.
- Do I need to mix oil with petrol?
No - use straight unleaded petrol.
- What fuel do I use?
Use unleaded petrol or Aspen garden fuel.
- Do I need to buy the mulching plug and side discharge chute?
No. These are included with your lawnmower so you can use them right away.
- What is mulching and what are the benefits of it?
Mulching is great for your lawn. The grass being cut is chopped into fine pieces and are deposited back into your lawn. This allows valuable nutrients to enter the soil. You will save time and effort by not having to empty the grass bag and you will also save money on artificial fertilisers (mulching is a great alternative to chemical fertilisers). Your lawn will be healthy and attractive. Mulching will also improve the moisture retention of your lawn so you will not have to water it as often.