Hyundai HYCP9070 196cc Petrol Plate Compactor / Wacker Plate with Wheel Kit & Paving Pad
Availability:out of Stock
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD148
Next Day Dispatch
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland and Scottish Highlands & Islands will come with additional delivery charges.
*Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control, we're unfortunately now no longer able to deliver to residential addresses in Northern Ireland & Ireland
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
Use coupon code OFF5 & Get 5% OFF!
Shape up your uneven ground with Hyundai’s New Petrol Plate Compactor / Wacker Plate - HYCP9070. With its reliable 163 cc 4-stroke recoil starts petrol engine, it guarantees astonishing results. Loose soil, gravel and even sand can easily be converted into a solid foundation. Free from any form of hassles (knocks and bumps), it is also well protected by a hardcover. Extremely practical with its foldable handle, storing this unit becomes very easy.
With a travelling speed of 15m/min and a compaction depth of 300mm, this compactor plate is suited for jobs both large and small, such as building driveways, patios, decking, block paving and more. Providing a cost-effective alternative to hiring. The HYCP9070 is more than capable of compacting soil, sand and gravel into a level and solid foundation.
The included paving pad will protect patios and block paving from being marked during use.
EASE OF USE
The wheel kit and guide handle allows for easy manoeuvrability and incorporates a soft grip foam to increase comfort for the user. The handle will also fold down for ease of transport and storage.
The controls to run the compactor plate are all within easy reach of the guide handle making operation and control simple.
BUILT TO HYUNDAI'S HIGHEST STANDARDS
The design of the HYCP9070 is simple and efficient, but it's built to last for years of reliable service. The V-belt is housed by a hardcover to protect it from the knocks and bumps of construction work, and the handle is covered by a soft grip for increased comfort during operation.
|Gross Weight (kg)||86.00|
|Engine Type||Hyundai 4-stroke|
|Starting Method||Recoil Pull|
|Fuel Type||Unleaded Petrol|
|Noise Rating (dBA)||91.00|
|Plate Size LxW (mm)||540 x 420|
|Centrifugal Force (N)||13000.00|
|Exciter Speed (VPM)||5500.00|
|Compaction Depth (mm)||300.00|
|Travel Speed (m/min)||15.00|
|Exciter Oil Capacity (ml)||100.00|
|Gross Weight (kg)||86.00|
|Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||940 x 270 x 510|
|Vibration value m/s2||15.00|
- The flagship Hyundai compactor plate, powered by a 196cc 4-stroke recoil start petrol engine for reliable performance.
- Ideal for compacting soil, gravel and sand together for patios, driveways, conservatories and more.
- Equipped with a large fuel tank for long-running.
- Fitted with a large plate for working effectively on large areas.
- Has a travelling speed of 15m/min, with a compaction depth of 300mm.
- Optional wheel kit available for increased manoeuvrability.
- All Hyundai compactor plates are covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.