Hyundai HYCH7070E-2 7hp 208cc Electric Start Wood Chipper
Availability:out of Stock
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD220
Dispatch within 2-3 working days
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland & Northern Ireland will come with additional delivery charges.
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
Use below coupon code for 5% off:
The HYCH7070E-2 electric start wood chipper will chip and mulch leftover tree branches in no time. Ideal for small to medium-sized branches making garden maintenance and clearance much easier.
The garden shredder has a strong but efficient electric start Hyundai engine and the large hopper mouth gives the chipper the capability of tackling tree branches up to 70mm in diameter with ease, producing great wood chips for the garden.
The large pneumatic tyres and handle make manoeuvrability simple over any terrain and the front-mounted toolbox adds handy storage for tools.
The chipper includes sturdy feet to keep the shredder static during operation and an emergency stop bar for safety.
The Hyundai HY7070 with its 3-year warranty is a great allrounder if you are looking for a wood chipper, garden shredder or wood shredder for DIY, Landscape or wood chipper hire.
|Gross Weight (kg)||95|
|Starting System||Recoil and electric|
|Chipping Capacity (mm)||70|
|Disc Speed (rpm)||2880|
|Infeed Throat Opening Size (mm)||150mm x 150mm|
|Feed Hopper Opening Size (mm)||350mm x 300mm|
- A heavy-duty wood chipper, powered by a 208cc, 7hp 4-stroke petrol engine.
- Has a maximum chipping capacity of 70mm, allowing you to feed in all but the biggest tree branches.
- Built with an infeed throat opening of 150mm x 150mm, and feed hopper opening of 350mm x 300mm.
- The rear chute provides you with complete control over where the wood chippings are spread.
- Fitted with large pneumatic wheels for easy transportation, and rugged feet to keep it static during operation.