Hyundai HYC50 212cc Professional Chemical Water Pump - 2"/50mm Outlet
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD070
Dispatch within 2-3 working days
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland & Northern Ireland will come with additional delivery charges.
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
Use below coupon code for 5% off:
The Hyundai HYC50 Chemical Water Pump is one exceptionally efficient and powerful unit power-driven by a 212cc Hyundai IC200 petrol engine generating 6.5hp and is hence the ideal unit for pumping corrosive and damaging liquids for personal, commercial, agricultural and professional pumping applications. This Hyundai Water Pump is designed with a sturdy plastic pump which has the ability to pump mainly corrosive fluids, chemicals or sea water and particles of up to 9mm in diameter, unlike other standard water pumps.
In the box: HYC50 Petrol Water Pump, Filter, Spark Plug Spanner & User Manual
Warranty: Covered by Hyundai 3-year warranty
Let us leaf the world a better place, plant a tree today and help us make a difference!
With every Hyundai products you purchase, we plant one tree!
|Gross Weight (kg)||27.00|
|Engine Type||Hyundai IC200|
|Engine Size (cc)||212.00|
|Fuel Tank (L)||3.60|
|Oil Capacity (L)||0.60|
|Maximum Power @ 3600rpm (hp/kw)||6.5/4.85|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Inlet (inches / mm)||2/50|
|Outlet (inches / mm)||2/50|
|Maximum Flow Rate (L/min)||500.00|
|Total Lift (m)||25.00|
|Suction Lift (m)||7.00|
|Maximum Solids (mm)*||9.00|
|Fully Assembled Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||540x460x440|
- 212cc Hyundai engine: Providing reliable and economical running power.
- Chemical water pump: For pumping corrosive liquids, chemicals or sea water.
- 2" inlet and outlet: Enabling this pump to process solid particles up to 9mm in diameter.
- 6L fuel tank: Providing a long running time for uninterrupted pumping.
- Open frame: Protects the water pump from any knocks and bumps.