Hyundai HY9000LEK-2 7.5kW / 9.4kVa* Recoil & Electric Start Site Petrol Generator
Availability:out of Stock
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD174
Dispatch within 2-3 working days
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland and Scottish Highlands & Islands will come with additional delivery charges.
*Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control, we're unfortunately now no longer able to deliver to residential addresses in Northern Ireland & Ireland
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
Use coupon code OFF5 & Get 5% OFF!
The HY9000LEK-2 is a powerful & portable open frame petrol generator. With its Hyundai 4-Stroke engine (420cc), it is suitable both home & commercial use. With this 4 stroke engine there is no need to mix up oil & fuel, simply fill in their respective tanks.
The 4-stroke OHV air-cooled engine of this petrol generator can generate a maximum output of 7.5kW, making it one of the most reliable generators on the market.
Very easy to move around, the HY9000LEK-2 comes within built-in wheel kit, rugged open frame and folding handles. Designed with an AVR alternator, it helps to keep the voltage smooth (within +/- 3% of 230V). Hence, sensitive devices can safely be powered up. Even demanding power tool and other equipment can be connected to this petrol generator.
Making use of the latest noise engine technology, this petrol generator only generates 65 dBA @ 7m (comparable to the noise within an average business office, so does not cause any disruption).
Very user –friendly, the HY9000LEK-2’s activities can be monitored via its Digital Display Meter. Hence, it becomes easier to keep track of its performance and when servicing needs to be done.
Both its electric push start button and recoil start system make the HY9000LEK-2 easy to set in operation. This generator also recharges itself (battery) when it is running. The HY9000LEK-2 also consists of 3 sockets (2x 115v 16a & 1x 230v 32a sockets), for a more optimal use.
P,s - When storing your generator for a long period of time, we recommend you either run the engine dry of fuel (run until the engine cuts out due to no fuel), or use a fuel additive to prevent the petrol from ‘going off’. Modern unleaded petrol, when left for long periods can congeal and clog the carburettor, it also loses it’s combustible properties and can cause problems starting in the future.
Gross Weight (kg)
Power Output (hp)
Number of Cylinders
Voltages - VAC
2x 115v 16a, 1x 230v 32a
Easy Electric Key Start, with Back-up Recoil Start
Fuel Tank (L)
Noise Level db (A) @ 7m
Machine Dimensions L x W x H (mm)
700 x 650 x 655
Net Weight (kg)
- Ideal for site use, commercial use, tradesmen or simply home/garage use.
- Powerful Hyundai 420cc / 14hp 4-Stroke engine coupled with a superior quality Hyundai AVR alternator.
- The AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) keeps the output stable, within +/- 3% of 230V. This ensures it is suitable for power-sensitive equipment.
- Electric key start, ensuring easy power when you need it.
- Improved muffler design including a spark arrestor. This reduces noise levels and makes the unit more environmentally friendly compared to traditionally designed models.
- Low oil alert shuts down the engine automatically when oil runs low, this prevents irreversible damage to the engine.
- A built-in circuit breaker which cuts off power when overloaded.
- Easily portable thanks to the integrated wheel kit.
- Covered by Hyundai UK 3 years warranty.