Hyundai Motor Home RV Petrol Inverter Generator HY8000RVi
Availability:out of Stock
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD421
Next Day Dispatch
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland and Scottish Highlands & Islands will come with additional delivery charges.
*Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control, we're unfortunately now no longer able to deliver to residential addresses in Northern Ireland & Ireland
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above
The Hyundai HY8000RVi is an inverter generator that has been exceptionally engineered to be mounted perfectly underneath a vehicle, motorhome, travel trailers or sports vehicles, with the capability to be placed and fixed permanently to the chassis or within a locker that will give out 240V portable power anywhere. This amazing generator has been proven to be very easy to start and use, owing to its Hyundai IC420 4-Stroke OHV petrol engine with electric start, electronic ignition, low oil level warning system and finally the shutdown protection. Hence, making it a user-friendly and efficient generator at the same time.
Equipped with a Tri-Fan system integrated, this Hyundai 420cc air-cooled engine has the ability to draw in cool air from all the sides of the canopy and thereby maximising cooling silently while directing the hot air and exhaust fumes downwards and expelled underneath outside the vehicle. Additionally, this is a noise-free process since the generator is geared with an all silenced external exhaust fixed underneath the vehicle that diminishes the noise levels even further. The Hyundai HY8000RVi comes with a 24-litres stainless steel petrol tank with its mounting brackets, filter tube and respective fittings so as to allow to fix the fuel filter cap to the outside of the vehicle.
Plus, this sturdy generator consists of a fuel pump and a fuel level sender unit which guarantee a long running time of up to 18 hours, provided with a light load and 12 hours under full load. This outstanding inverter generator is also perfectly engineered so as to emit very low-level noise, low vibration and great fuel economy thanks to its triple anti-vibration system, twin silencers, triple-fan cooling system and its latest digital inverter technology. This, in turn, limits the engine rpm and noise so as to boost the fuel economy and lifespan of the engine and at the same time, deliver a fully overload of protected pure sine wave clean power output.
Besides all these amazing features, this Hyundai HY8000RVi inverter generator also comprises of a digital control panel with an 8m cable which allows it to be mounted inside the vehicle board and hence allow the user to start and stop the generator according to his preferences, as well as monitor the fuel level, oil level, frequency, AC voltage, power usage, battery voltage and hours run.
Included With Each Generator:
- Under chassis mounts
- 24L stainless steel petrol tank with a built-in fuel pump and sender
- Fuel tank mounting brackets and extended fuel filler tube with fittings
- 8m cable and digital control panel
- External silencer and flexible connecting pipe
In The Box:
- HY8000RVI, User Manual
- Covered by the Hyundai two-year warranty.
|Engine Type||Hyundai IC420E 4 Stroke OHV Petrol Air Cooled|
|Oil Capacity (ml)||1100ml Semi-synthetic SAE15w40|
|Rated Power (kW)||7.0kW|
|Maximum Power (kW)||7.5kW|
|Start Method||Remote Electric Start|
|Alternator Voltage Regulation||Digital Inverter Regulation|
|Dry Weight - kg||88Kg|
|Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||390X545X835|
- Suitable for Motorhomes, RVs, Welfare Vehicles, Horseboxes, Race Trucks, Catering Vans etc.
- 5kW Maximum Output/15kW surge/start-up power output.
- Intelligent LCD Display with Remote Start / Stop Function.
- Pure Sine Wave Output, Suitable for Powering Sensitive Electronics.
- Low Noise Double Silenced Exhaust System.
- Triple Anti-Vibration Mounting System.
- Complete Kit Ready to Install.
- Full UK Spares and Technical Support.
- Covered by Hyundai 2-year Standard Warranty.