Hyundai 5.5kW / 6.8kVa* Recoil and Electric Start Site Petrol Generator HY7000LEK-2
Availability:out of Stock
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD173
Next Day Dispatch
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland and Scottish Highlands & Islands will come with additional delivery charges.
*Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control, we're unfortunately now no longer able to deliver to residential addresses in Northern Ireland & Ireland
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
Powerful & portable, the HY7000LEK-2 Petrol Generator from Hyundai is here to provide you will all the power you require. Ideally built for domestic & commercial use, this petrol generator is made up of a 389cc 4 Stroke Engine.
With the help of its single Cylinder OHV engine, the HY7000LEK-2 can produce a maximum output of 5.5kW.
Equipped with a wheel kit, rugged open frame and folding handles, this petrol generator is easily movable. This unit also comes with Hyundai AVR Alternator, which helps to keep the voltage stable (within +/- 3% of 230V). Thus, power-sensitive devices such as phones & laptops can easily be charged. Other power tools & equipment can also be powered up.
While in operation, the HY7000LEK-2 can produce up to 65 dBA (noise) @ 7m; making it one of the most silent generators within the Hyundai range.
All of its activities (hour run, voltage output, frequency etc.…) can easily be monitored via its Digital Display Meter. Hence, it becomes easier to determine the overall performance of this generator and also when servicing should be carried out.
For starting purposes, the HY7000LEK-2 includes an electric push start button and a recoil start system, making it extremely convenient. The battery of this petrol generator recharges automatically when in operation. For a more optimal use, the HY7000LEK-2 comes with 3 sockets (2x 115v 16a & 1x 230v 32a sockets).
Let us leaf the world a better place, plant a tree today and help us make a difference!
With every Hyundai products you purchase, we plant one tree!
|Gross Weight (kg)||94.00|
|Power Output (hp)||13.00|
|Number of Cylinders||1.00|
|Voltages - VAC||2x 115v 16a, 1x 230v 32a|
|Starting Method(s)||Easy Electric Key Start, with Back-up Recoil Start|
|Fuel Tank (L)||25.00|
|Noise Level db (A) @ 7m||65.00|
|Machine Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||700 x 650 x 655|
|Net Weight (kg)||94.00|
|Wheel Kit?||Yes (Included)|
- Ideal for site use, commercial use, tradesmen or simply home/garage use.
- Powerful Hyundai 389cc / 13hp 4-Stroke engine coupled with a superior quality Hyundai AVR alternator.
- The AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) keeps the output stable, within +/- 3% of 230V. This ensures it is suitable to power sensitive equipment
- Electric key start, ensuring easy power when you need it.
- Improved muffler design including a spark arrestor. This reduces noise levels and makes the unit more environmentally friendly compared to traditionally designed models.
- Low oil alert shuts down the engine automatically when oil runs low, this prevents irreversible damage to the engine.
- A built-in circuit breaker which cuts off power when overloaded.
- Easily portable thanks to the integrated wheel kit.
- Covered by Hyundai UK 1 year warranty.