Hyundai 11kVA Single Phase Diesel Generator DHY9KSEm
Availability:out of Stock
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD081
Dispatch within 1-2 working days
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland and Scottish Highlands & Islands will come with additional delivery charges.
*Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control, we're unfortunately now no longer able to deliver to residential addresses in Northern Ireland & Ireland
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
Use below coupon code for 5% off:
The Hyundai DHY9KSEm Single Phase Diesel Generator is one exceptionally efficient unit powered by an 11hp HY380 diesel engine and can generate an optimum output of 8.8 kW. Plus, this Hyundai diesel generator is the ideal standby generator for personal as well as commercial use owing to its AVR alternator implemented in order to create clean energy during its operation. Hence, making it fit for use with any type of delicate electronic equipment, for instance, laptops, PCs and televisions.
The operator can simply start this Hyundai single phase generator manually with the use of the key or by connecting it to an ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) system, which has the ability to automatically identify any type of power loss from the mains, switch on the generator and turn it off once the power has returned to the mains again. Moreover, this robust diesel generator from Hyundai has been intelligently designed to produce only 65dB @ 7 metres thanks to its weather-proof “silenced” canopy, and thereby making it the perfect silent generator for your house or office.
Additionally, the DHY9KSEm Hyundai single phase generator has been specially engineered to run on red diesel, which is low-priced as compared to normal road diesel as well as safer for storage, and thus, making it a safe and cost-effective generator. With a capacity to run at 1500rpm, the engine of this sturdy generator is less strained than in 3000rpm generators and consequently, helping in prolonging the lifetime of the device if appropriately serviced.
Kerbside delivery included - please note - forklift required for unloading
Let us leaf the world a better place, plant a tree today and help us make a difference!
With every Hyundai products you purchase, we plant one tree!
|Gross Weight (kg)||530.00|
|No Of Cylinders||3.00|
|Voltage Regulation Method||AVR|
|Max/Cont Current (a)||38/35|
|Connection Method(s)||1 x230V/63A, 1 x 230V/32A|
|Battery Type (v/Ah)||2 x 12/36|
|Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||1500 x 760 x 1070|
- A single phase standby diesel generator with a maximum output of 11kVA
- Powered by an 11hp HY380 diesel engine.
- Equipped with an AVR alternator for a clean energy output.
- Can be connected to an ATS system for an automatic power transfer.
- Housed in a “silenced” weather-proof canopy.
- 3000rpm Diesel Generators
- Check oil level daily.
- Ensure battery is fully charged.
- Oil change service intervals: after first 20 hours, then every 100 hours or 12 months whichever is sooner.
- Light Duty - Light duty rating is applicable for supplying power in portable and/ or intermittent applications. The average load should not be lower than 30% or higher than 80% of the rated output of the generator. Continuous use should not exceed 5 hours and annual operation should not exceed 500 hours to be within the sanctioned parameters. Emergency Duty Emergency duty rating is applicable for supplying power for the duration of a utility power outage. No overload capability is available. Average load should not be lower than 30% or higher than 80% of the rated output of the generator. Annual operation should not exceed 500 hours to be within the sanctioned parameters.
- 1500rpm Diesel Generators
- Check oil and coolant levels daily.
- Ensure battery is fully charged.
- Oil change service intervals 250 hours or 12 months whichever is sooner.
- Prime Power: Continuous daily use. The average load should be between 30% and 80% of the rated output of the generator. Maximum power = rated power, plus 10% for a maximum 10% duty cycle. Total lifespan in excess of 10,000 hours can be achieved with correct maintenance and use.
- Emergency Duty: Emergency duty rating is applicable for supplying power for the duration of a utility power outage. Maximum power = rated power, plus 10% for a maximum 10% duty cycle. Average load should not be lower than 30% or higher than 80% of the rated output of the generator. Annual operation should not exceed 1000 hours to be within the sanctioned parameters.