Hyundai 3.2kW / 4kVa* Electric Start Site Petrol Generator HY3800LEK-2
Availability:out of Stock
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD172
Next Day Dispatch
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland and Scottish Highlands & Islands will come with additional delivery charges.
*Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control, we're unfortunately now no longer able to deliver to residential addresses in Northern Ireland & Ireland
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
Use coupon code OFF5 & Get 5% OFF!
The HY3800LEK-2 is a powerful & portable open frame petrol generator. With its Hyundai 4-Stroke engine (210cc), it is suitable for both home & commercial use. Its 15L tank also makes it last longer.
The 4-stroke OHV air-cooled engine of this petrol generator can generate a maximum output of 3.2kW, making it one of the most reliable generators on the market.
Very easy to move around, the HY3800LEK-2 comes within built-in wheel kit, rugged open frame and folding handles. Designed with an AVR alternator, it helps to keep the voltage smooth (within +/- 3% of 230V). Hence, sensitive devices can safely be powered up. Even demanding power tool and other equipment can be connected to this petrol generator.
Making use of the latest noise engine technology, this petrol generator only generates 65 dBA @ 7m (comparable to the noise within an average business office, so does not cause any disruption).
Both its electric push start button and recoil start system make the HY3800LEK-2 easy to set in operation. This generator also recharges itself (battery) when it is running. The HY3800LEK-2 also consists of 1x 230v 16A & 1x 115v 16A sockets for a more optimal use.
P,s - When storing your generator for a long period of time, we recommend you either run the engine dry of fuel (run until the engine cuts out due to no fuel), or use a fuel additive to prevent the petrol from ‘going off’. Modern unleaded petrol, when left for long periods can congeal and clog the carburettor, it also loses it’s combustible properties and can cause problems starting in the future.
Let us leaf the world a better place, plant a tree today and help us make a difference!
With every Hyundai products you purchase, we plant one tree!
|Gross Weight (kg)||57|
|Power Output (hp)||7|
|Number of Cylinders||1|
|Voltages - VAC||1x 230v 16A, 1X 115v 16A|
|Starting Method(s)||Electric Start & Recoil Start|
|Fuel Tank (L)||15|
|Noise Level db (A) @ 7m||70|
|Machine Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||595 x 580 x 555|
|Net Weight (kg)||57|
|Wheel Kit?||Yes (Included)|
- Economical performance with a long run petrol tank.
- Ideal for site use, commercial use, tradesmen or simply home/garage use.
- Powerful Hyundai 210cc / 7.0hp 4-Stroke engine coupled with a superior quality Hyundai AVR alternator.
- The AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) keeps the output stable, within +/- 3% of 230V. This ensures it is suitable for power-sensitive equipment.
- Improved muffler design reduces noise levels.
- Low oil alert shuts down the engine automatically if the oil level drops, minimising serious engine damage.
- Built-in overload protection.
- Easily portable thanks to the integrated wheel kit.
- Covered by Hyundai UK 3 years warranty.
- *kVA is based on an assumed load factor of 0.8.