Hyundai HY1000Si 1kW Portable Petrol Inverter Generator
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD091
Dispatch within 2-3 working days
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland and Scottish Highlands & Islands will come with additional delivery charges.
*Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control, we're unfortunately now no longer able to deliver to residential addresses in Northern Ireland & Ireland
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
Use below coupon code for 5% off:
The Hy1000SI from Hyundai features as an ‘Entry-Level’ generator which is very suitable for camping caravans or motorhome enthusiast. Powered by a 53cc four-stroke Hyundai HX53 petrol engine, the HY1000Si is a recoil start machine with a 2.7L fuel tank.
With this, the Hy1000SI can easily generate up to 1Kw of power, which is large enough to power sensitive electronic appliances (laptops, heaters, televisions, chargers, phones etc...).
Very easy to use, it also includes a control panel which is made of a UK 3-pin socket (produces a clean 230v output) and 12v DC battery charging outlet. Extremely energy-efficient, this generator is also equipped with an “ECO” mode, which lowers energy consumption and increases the lifespan of its engine.
|Engine Type||OHV - Single cylinder - 4 stroke|
|Engine Size (cc)||50|
|Oil Capacity (ml)||250|
|Noise Level db (A)||90|
|Noise Level db (A) @ 7m||58|
|Rated Speed (rpm)||5500|
|Rated Power (kW)||0.9|
|Maximum Power (kW)||1|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||2.2|
|Run Time (hrs)||4.5 @ 50% load|
|Alternator Voltage Regulation||Solid state regulator|
|Box Dimensions H x W x L (mm)||490 x 280 x 405|
|Dry Weight - kg||14|
|Gross Weight (kg)||17|
- Newly re-designed for 2016, with a smaller case and LED screen which displays the voltage, frequency and hour count.
- Produces a maximum output of 1000w / 1kW for powering appliances such as televisions, laptops, air compressors and more.
- Powered by an easy start 50cc 4-stroke Hyundai petrol engine, with a 230v socket and 12v DC battery charger.
- Compact, lightweight and portable, allowing you to store it in car boots or caravan cupboards, and carry it with ease.
- “ECO” mode lowers the engine revs to increase fuel economy and noise, whilst extending the engine lifespan.
- Can be converted to run off LPG for use as a dual fuel inverter generator.
- 3 years warranty