Hyundai HY10000LEK- 2 the 8kW/10kVA* Recoil & Electric Start Site Petrol Generator
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD175
Dispatch within 2-3 working days
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland and Scottish Highlands & Islands will come with additional delivery charges.
*Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control, we're unfortunately now no longer able to deliver to residential addresses in Northern Ireland & Ireland
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
Use coupon code OFF5 & Get 5% OFF!
Powerful and easily portable, the HY10000LEK-2 Petrol Generator from Hyundai will provide you with all the power you need. Powered by a Hyundai engine with a 459cc / 16hp single cylinder, it is both suitable for domestic & commercial use. Extremely reliable the HY10000LEK-2 can generate a maximum power of 8kW to deal with the most demanding tasks.
With a weight of only 94Kg (rugged open frame and folding handles), this petrol generator can easily be moved around with the help of its inbuilt wheel kit. Equipped with Hyundai AVR Alternator, it also keeps the voltage output within the range of +/- 3% of 230V. Hence, this follows that the HY10000LEK-2 can be used to power sensitive equipment such as Phones, Laptops etc…. The petrol generator is also designed to meet the harsh demands of power tools and other equipment. Very silent in operation, it only produces 70 dBA (of noise) @ 7m.
Fitted with a Digital Display Meter, the HY10000LEK-2 displays all the required information needed (hours run, maximum voltage and frequency). Thus, it becomes easier to monitor the generator and when servicing is required.
This generator is very easy to start with its easy electric push start button and its recoil start system. It also recharges its own battery when the HY10000LEK-2 is in operation. It also comes with 2x 115v 16A & 1x 230v 32A sockets, making it even more practical for use.
P.s When storing your generator for a long period of time, we recommend you either run the engine dry of fuel (run until the engine cuts out due to no fuel), or use a fuel additive to prevent the petrol from ‘going off’. Modern unleaded petrol, when left for long periods can congeal and clog the carburettor, it also loses it’s combustible properties and can cause problems starting in the future.
|Gross Weight (kg)||105|
|Engine Type||HY460 - 16hp|
|Voltages - VAC||115/230|
|Starting Method(s)||Easy Electric Key Start, with Back-up Recoil Start|
|Fuel Tank (L)||25|
|Machine Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||700 x 650 x 655|
|Net Weight (kg)||102|
|Wheel Kit?||Yes (Included)|
- Ideal for site use, commercial use, tradesmen or simply home/garage use.
- Powerful Hyundai 459cc / 16hp 4-Stroke engine coupled with a superior quality Hyundai AVR alternator.
- The AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) keeps the output stable, within +/- 3% of 230V. This ensures it is suitable for power-sensitive equipment.
- Electric push-button starts, ensuring easy power when you need it.
- Improved muffler design including a spark arrestor. This reduces noise levels and makes the unit more environmentally friendly compared to traditionally designed models.
- Low oil alert shuts down the engine automatically if the oil level drops, this prevents irreversible damage to the engine.
- A built-in circuit breaker which cuts off power when overloaded.
- Easily portable thanks to the integrated wheel kit.
- Covered by Hyundai UK 3 years warranty.