Hyundai HYSP850D 850W Stainless Steel Electric Submersible Dirty Water Pump
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD518
Dispatch within 2-3 working days
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland and Scottish Highlands & Islands will come with additional delivery charges.
*Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control, we're unfortunately now no longer able to deliver to residential addresses in Northern Ireland & Ireland
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above
Use coupon code OFF5 & Get 5% OFF!
The HYSP850D electric submersible dirty water pump is one sturdy and exceptional unit from Hyundai which has been designed with strong and corrosion-proof stainless-steel material, that in turn makes it the perfect water pump for a great variety of dirty water pumping purposes.
The HYSP850D submersible water pump is equipped with a 850W/ 230V electric motor with a pumping capacity of 17500 litres per hour and a maximum submersion depth of 7m and a maximum delivery height of 10m. Also, this electric submersible dirty water pump has an outlet hose of dimension 25mm (1”) in internal diameter and 32mm (1 ¼”) in threaded bsp outlet external diameter. Additionally, equipped with an automatic float switch so as to regulate the water level control, the HYSP850D electric water pump has a relatively low consumption electric motor with all the protective features needed to avoid any overload.
This Hyundai electric submersible dirty water pump is most suitable for draining hot tubs, pools. Flooded areas and ponds. Moreover, in order to prevent any damage to the pump, this strong water pump HYSP850D, consists of a float switch that has the ability to turn off the pump the minute the water reaches the programmed water level. Plus, it has also proven to be very efficient in the irrigation of gardens as well as in the pumping of contaminated or muddy water from wells, tanks, cellars or even basins, as the HYSP850D has the capacity to pump water up to a temperature of 35°C as well as take care of debris and particles of up to 35mm.
Equipped with a 10m power cable which in turn gives the HYSP850D greater flexibility and longer distance away from the power source, the moulded carry handle hence potentially increases portability to a great amount.
It is strongly recommended to make use of an RCD along with a submersible pump whenever any electrical products are used near water.
This outstanding HYSP850D submersible water pump is, therefore, the ideal unit for you owing to its incredibly user-friendly features, low maintenance and service, as well as its full UK parts back up availability.
In The Box: HYSP850D Submersible Water Pump, Outlet Hose Connector & User Manual.
Covered by Hyundai 3-year UK platinum warranty.
Let us leaf the world a better place, plant a tree today and help us make a difference!
With every Hyundai products you purchase, we plant one tree!
- Model: HYSP850D
- Rated Voltage: 230V - 50hz
- Power: 850w
- Max Head (m): 10m
- Max Flow Rate (litres/hr): 17500.00
- Maximum Submersion Depth: 7m
- Cable Length: 10m
- Max Solids*: 35.00
- Starting System: Button
- Dimensions Unit in mm: Length 260.00, Width 180.00, Height 390.00
- Net Weight (kg) 6.80
- 850W / 230V Electric Submersible Dirty Water Pump.
- Stainless steel body handles Solids Up To 35mm.
- Fitted As Standard With 13A 3 Pin Shockproof Plug & 10m Power Cord.
- Max Flow Rate 17500 Litres Per Hour.
- Max Depth 7 Metres.
- Max Head (Lift Height) 10 Metres.
- Efficient Water Cooling For Long Term Reliability.
- Water Level ON/OFF Float Switch.
- Full UK spares backup to maintain your machine for years to come.
- Covered by Hyundai 3-year warranty.