Hyundai HY25-4 25mm / 1” Portable 4-Stroke Petrol Water Pump
Availability:out of Stock
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD270
Dispatch within 2-3 working days
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland & Northern Ireland will come with additional delivery charges.
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
Use below coupon code for 5% off:
The HY25-4 is one of the lightest and most portable 4-Stroke petrol water pumps on the market, weighing only 12kg it's easy to move around and store making it ideal for most domestic and professional applications such as transferring clean or freshwater from ponds, pools, hot tubs and flooded areas.
Powered by the 4-stroke easy pull start Hyundai 99cc Euro 2 petrol engine with excellent fuel consumption and exceptional performance. Adopting high quality ceramic mechanical sealing crucial to any water pump.
The HY25-4 is built to ensure reliable performance and capable of transferring 85L/min and has a 25mm / 1" inlet and outlet. The pump body is made of light-weight but extremely strong aluminium alloy. The pump has a total head of 14m and a maximum suction head of 4m. Please see the diagram below explaining the different meanings of the head when used in reference to a water pump. The 'head' is also referred to as 'lift' by some manufacturers.
Housed within a rugged open frame, with a convenient carry handle, it's easy to move and store but this frame also provides protection from potential damage to the pump and engine itself. Before using your pump, make sure you have your suction hose and lay flat hose ready. The suction hose is used between the water source you are looking to move and the pump, and is more sturdy and strengthened to stop it being 'sucked' flat while in use. The lay-flat hose is used on the outlet of the pump and usually sits 'flat' - hence the name. Try to use the minimum amount of suction hose possible and place the pump as close to the water as you can. Simply attach the strainer (the plastic 'cage' included with the pump), to the end of the suction hose, which prevents debris being sucked into the pump and causing damage to the impeller.
Let us leaf the world a better place, plant a tree today and help us make a difference!
With every Hyundai products you purchase, we plant one tree!
|Engine Type||Single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooled petrol engine|
|Engine Size (cc)||99.00|
|Fuel Tank (L)||0.80|
|Fuel Type||Unleaded petrol|
|Fully Assembled Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||Unleaded petrol|
|Noise Level (dB)||78.00|
|Maximum Power (kW)||1.1KW|
|Starting Method||Recoil Easy Pull Start|
|Inlet (inches / mm)||1 / 25|
|Outlet (inches / mm)||1 / 25|
|Maximum Flow Rate (L/min)||85.00|
|Total Head (m)||14.00|
|Suction Head (m)||4.00|
|Dry Weight (kg)||12.00|
- A lightweight and portable petrol water pump.
- Powered by a Hyundai 99cc 4-stroke petrol engine with easy recoil start and high power to weight ratio.
- Cast iron volute and impeller
- Rugged outer frame and carry handle make it easily manoeuvrable.
- Capable of pumping 85L/min through the 25mm (1”) inlet and outlet.
- Suitable for transferring clean and freshwater, with a total head of 14m and a suction head of 4m.
- Compact in size, it’s ideal for storing in a garden shed, van, or workshop.
- Perfect for irrigating the garden, pumping out flooded areas or onboard a boat.
- Full UK spares backup to maintain your water pump for years to come.
- Covered by Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.