Hyundai 7 Tonne 1600W Kinetic Electric Log Splitter Rapid Action HYLS7410
Availability:out of Stock
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD267
Dispatch within 2-3 working days
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland & Northern Ireland will come with additional delivery charges.
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
Use coupon code OFF5 & Get 5% OFF!
The powerful HYLS7410 is an electrically powered kinetic log splitter from Hyundai allowing you to safely cut logs easily with minimal fuss. This advance technology dramatically reduces the cycle time of the splitter to underneath three seconds with no loss of performance therefore you'll split a lot of wood in an exceedingly shorter amount of your time.
Designed to split all types of hardwood and softwood from 50-300mm in diameter and 410mm in length, it is ideal for domestic or light commercial use. Powered by a maintenance-free Hyundai 1600W electric motor and mounted on robust wheels, the kinetic log splitter can be easily manoeuvred around the garden or Jobsite. Hyundai new range of log splitters uses the motor to power a flywheel system that stores the energy and then releases it in one quick burst. Mounted on two-wheel, it can easily move off-road and around the job site.
For added safety, the log splitter requires both hands to operate, one hand to depress the safety handle and the other to operate the control handle.
This ensures your hands are clear of all moving parts during operation.
If you let go of either lever during operation, the machine will automatically stop to avoid any injury to the operator.
*Not suitable for on-road towing.
|Motor Voltage (V)||230|
|Min Log Diameter (mm)||50|
|Max Log Diameter (mm)||300|
|Max Log Length (mm)||410|
|Splitting Force (Tons)||7 Tonnes|
|Dimensions (Lx W x H))||1115 x 300 x 582 mm|
|Cycle Time||2 Seconds|
- 7 Tonne Log Splitting Force for Logs up to 30cm in Diameter
- 3 Second Rapid Cycle Time due to Kinetic Power with No Loss of Performance over Hydraulic Splitters
- Automatic Ram Retraction
- No Complicated Hydraulic System to Maintain or Service for Ease of Use
- Hyundai Maintenance-Free Electric Motor with Push Button Start
- Two-Hand Operation Adds Extra Safety Protection for the Operator