GENERATOR - Hyundai 2.8kW Open Frame Petrol Generator HY3100L
Availability:out of Stock
- Brand: Hyundai
- Product Code: DYHYD058
Dispatch within 2-3 working days
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland & Northern Ireland will come with additional delivery charges.
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
Use coupon code OFF5 & Get 5% OFF!
The HY3100L Petrol generator from Hyundai has everything – One can desire. Impressive portability, power and reliability make this generator ideal for most demanding work. The HY3100L is recoil start petrol generator with a 4 stroke OHV engine. Capable of generating an output up to 2.8kW, this generator can operate for hours before having to refuel back (large fuel tank). It roughly uses 1L of petrol per hour. Designed with a reliable AVR unit, it also provides more stable power to your sensitive equipment. With the help of its low oil alert shutdown, this prevents the generator from any damage.
|Gross Weight (kg)||56|
|Engine Type||4 Stroke OHV|
|Power Output (hp)||7|
|Number of Cylinders||1|
|Cooling Method||Air Cooled|
|Oil Capacity (L)||0.6|
|Speed Regulation Type||Mechanical governor|
|Voltage Regulation Method||AVR|
|Power Factor (cos?)||11|
|Max/Cont Current (a)||12-Nov|
|Voltages - VAC||115/230|
|Connection Method (VAC/a)||Sockets - 1 x 115V/16A, 1 x 230V/16A|
|Fuel Tank (L)||15|
|Battery Type (v/Ah)||Dec-14|
|Low Oil Shutdown?||Yes|
|Noise Level db (A)||94|
|Noise Level db (A) @ 7m||67|
|Box Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||630 X 510 X 570|
|Machine Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||620 x 490 x 560|
|Net Weight (kg)||45|
- Full framed protection with large diameter powder-coated tubular frame.
- Large exhaust silencer which allows noise levels to be kept as low as 65dB (7m).
- Powered by reliable 6.5hp recoil start IC200 Hyundai 196cc four-stroke petrol engine.
- Produces a maximum of 2.8kW at 110v and 230v, running continuously at 2.6kW.
- Electronic ignition (CDI) for an easy recoil start-up procedure.
- The low overall cost to the end-user, typically only using around 1 litre of petrol per hour.
- 3 years warranty.