Efco LR53 TBX Allroad Plus 4 Self-Propelled Petrol Lawn Mower
- Brand: Efco
- Product Code: DYEMK061
Dispatch within 3-5 working days
* Free Shipping to Mainland UK only
* All other deliveries to any British Islands, the North of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Ireland & Northern Ireland will come with additional delivery charges.
(N.B: Our sales team may contact you for after a sales order has been made if additional carriage surcharges need to be applied as per the areas mentioned above)
The Efco LR53 TBX Allroad Plus 4 is a new self-propelled petrol lawnmower from Italian brand EFCO and offers you high specification components and up to date features at an unbeatable price. Offering you fantastic value for money this Efco LR53 TBX is a solid and reliable petrol-driven self-propelled lawnmower. It is perfect for tackling larger areas of grounds, maintaining orchards or paddocks or larger than average gardens.
One of the stands out features of this Efco LR53 TBX is its 4-in-1 functionality. Versatile and efficient, you can use this mower in a variety of conditions. On longer grass, you can collect the grass clippings but if the grass is too long or quite rough you can choose to the side or rear discharge. This allows you to cut larger areas without the need to empty the collecting bag which saves you an enormous amount of time and energy. If conditions allow, you can use the highly competent mulching system. The grass will be recycled back onto the ground where it will act as a rich fertilizer which means you won’t need to spend time or money on additional products. You can fertilize as you mow! Your lawn will be green and lush and as healthy as can be with the minimum effort from you.
The grass bag is a generous 70 litre which is great if you need to collect a lot of grass. Efco have chosen to equip this self-propelled petrol lawnmower with the smooth running and ultra-reliable Briggs and Stratton 150cc 625E series engine. Chosen not just for its powerful capabilities but also for its low noise muffler and the durable splash system that allows for better lubrication - for longer engine life. It also features a magnetron ignition system which ensures extremely reliable starting. Carefully designed to be low on fuel usage and lower than normal on emissions, this is great news for your pocket and the planet.
- 4-in-1 cutting options – mulch, collect, rear and side discharge Self-propelled drive for effortless mowing - No more pushing!
- Single lever height adjustment, Quality steel deck with powder-coated paint finish
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton 625 engine high torque 150cc petrol engine
- Ball-bearing wheels for smoother motion
- Low emissions and low fuel consumption, 70-litre grass collector, 2-year Warranty
- Weight: 34.4 kg